C1 Business Higher, formerly known as Cambridge English: Business Higher (BEC Higher), is one of our Cambridge English Qualifications. It helps you to get the practical language skills you need to work effectively at a senior level in international business.
With a C1 Business Higher qualification, you show employers that you have achieved an advanced level of Business English.
There are three exams in the Cambridge English: Business Certificates (BEC) suite of exams. Each one is targeted at a different level and C1 Business Higher is the third of these exams. The content for each exam is based on everyday work and business tasks and is designed to develop your business English skills.
A C1 Business Higher certificate shows that you can:
- communicate effectively at managerial and professional level
- participate with confidence in workplace meetings and presentations
- express yourself with a high level of fluency
- react appropriately in different cultural and social situations.
Reasons to choose C1 Business Higher:
- Improve your career opportunities – get the English language skills you need to be successful.
- Succeed in business-related studies with English language skills you can prove.
- Accepted globally by top international companies like Procter & Gamble, HSBC and AstraZeneca, as well as education institutions and business schools.