B2 Business Vantage, formerly known as Cambridge English: Business Vantage (BEC Vantage), is one of our Cambridge English Qualifications. It shows employers that you're ready to do business at an international level.
With a B2 Business Vantage qualification, you show employers that you are ready to work successfully in international business. This exam could help you when applying for new jobs, getting a promotion, or developing your career.
There are three Cambridge English Qualifications for business. Each one is targeted at a different level and B2 Business Vantage is the second of these exams. The content for each exam is based on everyday work and business tasks and is designed to develop your business English skills.
A B2 Business Vantage certificate shows that you can:
- write short business messages and reports
- read articles from business publications
- listen to, understand and give your opinions in meetings.
Reasons to choose B2 Business Vantage:
- Improve your career opportunities – get the English language skills you need to be successful.
- Succeed in business-related studies with English language skills you can prove.
- Accepted globally by top international companies like Procter & Gamble, HSBC and AstraZeneca, as well as education institutions and business schools.