Advantages of TOEFL YSS
The benefits of Young student series of TOEFL YSS are enlisted below based on observational
outcomes of the program handled for students of primary classes.
- Recognizing a word by hearing.
- Concept of listening.
- Understanding the meaning from the context of a simple sentence.
- Repetitive listening to enhance articulation skills in a steady manner.
- Phonological awareness.
- Response to questions with one word answers.
- Ability to differentiate a question and an answer or statement.
- Meaningful grouping of words to speak a simple sentence.
- Vocabulary scales up through related word building.
- Analyzing sentences for completion to get a meaning out of it.
- Grammar Lexus understanding in-depth.
Benefits of the TOEFL Primary Tests Include :
- Innovative plays way method to learn English.
- Develop communication skills of students at a young age it.
- Learn the process of campus communication.
- Gaining the international exposure in a budding stage.
- Building confidence along with communication.
Designed to assess the general English language proficiency of young students in listening, reading and speaking, Primary tests provide support for teaching and learning by giving information about your students’ abilities in relation to international benchmarking standards. The understanding of the enumerated list below is the overall outcome of toefl primary Tests.
- Familiar context (school, home, playground).
- Basic formulaic expressions.
- Basic vocabulary and phrases related to common objects and people.
- Short and simple requests and directions.
- Short and simple text about everyday experiences.
The programmer not only Fosters Language Competency in the Four Main Skills but also
Incorporates needed sub skills, such as skimming, scanning, and making inferences.
English usage refers not only to form but also to the function.
Complete accuracy at each stage is an unrealistic expectation in any learning situation. By meeting structures in new and different contexts, over a period of time, and by trying those out in speaking and in writing, students gradually gain control over them.
The organization and selection of structures in the course depends upon the particular needs of the students. Structures are introduced in many different contexts in a spiral arrangement.
Grammar activities done are communicative and meaningful.