The world's most popular English test for higher education and global migration
Educational institutions, employers, professional registration bodies and government immigration agencies often require proof of English language skills as part of their recruitment or admission procedures. IELTS is widely accepted for these purposes.
IELTS is designed to test the language ability of people who want to study or work where English is used as the language of communication. Over 3 million tests are taken each year.
For sample questions, support or more information, visit the IELTS website.
Our IELTS training guarantees the following skills:
- Be familiar with the IELTS exam structure
- Develop examination techniques and strategies
- Increase vocabulary
- Develop academic writing and reading skills
- Have increased speaking and listening practice
- Have done numerous trial IELTS exams
- To adapt general English competencies to the specific requirements of the IELTS examination
- To develop the necessary language skills to ensure success in the IELTS examination
- To develop analytical skills by investigating a range of texts
- To practice IELTS exam-taking skills
Band score range: 1–9
Test format: Paper-based
No. of papers: 4
About 2 hours 45 minutes