For any TFI™ test administration, the local ETS Preferred Network office provides scoring services. After the TFI test is scored, test results are reported to the candidate's employer or school in the form of a score roster.
The Score Roster:
- provides useful information for comparing candidates' relative skills
- is intended for internal use only and cannot be used by individual candidates as an "official" score
Each Score Roster includes:
- individual scores (Listening Comprehension, Reading Comprehension and Total scores)
- scores from the most recent testing session (including average score and range of scores)
- scores obtained in all testing sessions within the same institution
- scores within the industry with which the client is affiliated
- scores within the country with which the client is affiliated
A TOEIC® representative can produce additional specialized reports, such as the results for all of an organization's candidates who took the TFI test during a given time period or who work in certain job categories, at the client's request.
Individual Score Reports
An Individual Score Report is :
- supplied to each test taker when the TFI test is administered on site
- a simple listing of a candidate's listening, reading and total scores